SPARTAN BEARD OIL
The most feared military force in the Greek world. Trained in the disciplines and honor since birth. They say one spartan is worth the lives of many men on the battlefield. Equipped with spear and shield in hand prepared for war, this unique and highly complex oil should also never leave your side.
Compromised of 3 basic carrier oils great for hair: Grapeseed, Argan, Jojoba. However, this is by far our most complex scent creation by far with 15 different essential oils.
VEGAN, PARABEN & SULFATE FREE, GLUTEN FREE
No chemical additives! Our products contain only the highest quality ingredients from around the world. We know what we are doing over here and we’re not making empty claims. It took us years to create the scented masterpieces that won’t be duplicated anywhere else. Imported high-grade oils directly from India, insane combinations, & untouchable scents with mounds of potential essential oil benefits.
SPARTAN BEARD OIL INGREDIENTS
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR BEARD! Making a quality superior product isn’t cheap! We encourage you to compare our products to the competition. It’s important to know what you are paying for and understand the value based off what the product is made with and not just it’s cost. Know the difference, see the difference, feel the difference. Beard Gains.
- CARRIER OILS: Organic Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil
- ESSENTIAL OILS: Organic East Indian Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Orange, Clementine, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Vanilla, Chamomile, Clove, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Winter Green, Peppermint, Black Pepper, Fragrance (Naturally Derived)
HOW TO APPLY SPARTAN BEARD OIL
- With dropper release between 4-10 drops (depending on the length of beard) into the palms of your hands.
- Now, rub your hands together to evenly spread the oil throughout your hands till warm.
- Work from the outside of your burly beard in towards the roots down to your skin till distributed adequately.
- Reapply as necessary.
- After you feel you have applied your beard oil efficiently, you might have left over oil on your hands. RUB THAT ALL OVER YOUR NECK AND BODY!