Easy coloring, easy washing, strong and doesn't damage hair. Made of plant extracts, no scalp irritation, environmentally friendly, and no harm to your health.
What is a Beard Color Balm?
An instant temporary solution to black hair. Hides unwanted gray, white or red hairs. If you dye your hair you already know how tedious it can be to try and keep that color maintained. Our Beard Color Balm is a great solution for a complete black hair coloring, coloring patches, or keeping those pesky roots back to black.
What Are The Benefits of Using a Beard Color Balm?
Here are a variety of benefits of using Beard Color Balm:
What Are The Ingredients in Beard Color Balm? The ingredients for beard color balm are:
- It’s gentle on sensitive skin. Because we use high-end ingredients, it will not cause any redness or irritation on your face.
- Since this is a temporary solution, it’s easy to wash out with water, soap, and shampoo.
- It’s easy to apply; all you have to do is rub the product on your palm and use it in all the areas that you need a color boost.
- The product provides an instant solution for gray, white, and red patches of discoloration on the beard. It turns black instantly to offer a dark and uniform color for the beard.
- It can make you look young again. You can get your life back with instant temporary beard color, and feel confident about going to parties and dates.
- Brazilian palm wax
- Cetyl stearyl alcohol
- Glycerol extract
- Tea extract
Making quality ingredients and products isn't cheap, but we do it for our customers. We want our customers to appreciate the value of Beard Gains based on the quality of the ingredients, where it came from, and how it was manufactured with care. That way, they can see and feel the difference when using our product versus using other competitors.
How Do You Apply Beard Color Balm?
Step 1: Make sure beard is clean and completely dry.
Step 2: Evenly rub paste on your palm in a thin quarter size amount.
Step 3: Apply to all areas that you need a color boost with your fingers. Work at the tips then towards the root in hair sections.
Step 4: Work color in layers. So apply a little, let dry. then repeat as needed 3 to 4 times. More you apply, darker the color. If you put too much paste in your beard and it gets hard, sticky or waxy, add a bit of water and brush out the excess.
Step 5: Let beard dry. May use hair blow dryer and a brush is highly recommended.
- Step 6: After desired look is achieved, apply Beard Gains Color Locking Spray to keep coloring "locked" in for an all day hold.
If you are using other products like our beard balm, you want to apply that first, let dry, then add your Color Beard Balm and finish off with Color Locking Spray last. After your beard has dried from our suggested Color Locking Spray, you can then style your facial hair like normal with your fingers, comb, or brush.
What Are Customers Saying About Beard Color Balm?
Customers are loving the Beard Color Balm. They said that it’s an excellent product that provides a uniform dark appearance for their beard. As long as the individual doesn’t keep touching the beard after applying the balm, the color will stay in all day. Just make sure not to overdo it, and to apply evenly and carefully, so it doesn’t transfer to the clothes.