• 8oz beard shampoo
• 8oz beard conditioner
• 5oz beard soap
Directions: Apply beard shampoo, beard conditioner, then finish with beard soap to remove remaining dead skin and prevent dandruff, itch and irritation.
• WHAT IS BEARD SHAMPOO?
Beard shampoo is an essential beard care product that is used to wash your beard. Beard shampoo helps untangle facial hair as it adds weight to help straighten, smooth, nourish, and compliment with a radiant sheen. Typically shampoos are bought pre-manufactured and then companies just add a fragrance. However, we use a complex blend of oils and vitamins through the hands of decades of experience ultimately providing a far superior product than our competitors.
• WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEARD SHAMPOO?
– Removes grit and grime
– Increases hair growth and thickness.
– Our deep and rich lather cleans the skin and hair fibers completely. Because we have such a numerous amount of essential blends in our bottled shampoo, not only is there nourishing properties for your facial hair, but also beneficial possibilities for your skin as well.
• HOW TO APPLY BEARD SHAMPOO?
Make sure your beard is very wet prior to shampooing. Use a dime or nickel sized drop depending on beard length. Rub in your hands and apply from the ends up to the skin. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Rinse very well and wash a second time, using less shampoo. Rinse & rinse again – It is very important to get all the shampoo out.
• WHAT IS BEARD CONDITIONER?
Beard conditioner is the final step to washing your beard. Apply beard conditioner after your beard has already been washed free of grit and grime from beard shampoo. Our conditioner is the revitalizer! Replenish your beard hair by feeding it the proper nourishment that makes your hair grow fuller and stay healthy. Completely manufactured from scratch by hands from decades of experience, we are the only company to offer a full organic blend with no parabens or sulfates and the results speak for themselves!
• WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEARD CONDITIONER?
– Increases hair growth and thickness. Adding the right combination of vitamins and minerals to your face & skin is the key fertilizer to a faster, thicker, stronger beard.
– No parabens or sulfates! Moisturizes, conditions, & cleans without damaging chemical additives
– Fuller beard body and volume.
– Silky, soft and smooth feel.
• HOW TO APPLY BEARD CONDITIONER?
Best when applied after Pristine beard shampoo: Make sure your beard is very wet prior to conditioning. Use a quarter size or larger depending on beard length and thickness. Rub in your hands and apply from the ends up to the skin. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Rinse very well and conditioner a second time if needed, using less conditioner. Rinse. It is ok to leave some traces of conditioner in for a silkier beard.
• WHAT IS BEARD SOAP?
The bar is set high with this superior, awesome smelling beard conditioner bar (5oz) that’s guaranteed to make your beard softer and skin healthier! Made from goat milk, these free roam goats are specially fed and nourished to produce an even more vitamin enriched and healthy alternative to chemical soaps and shampoos full of unhealthy parabens and sulfates.
• WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEARD SOAP?
– Eliminates Beard Dandruff & Itch
– Moisturizes, Conditions, & Cleans Without Damaging Chemical Additives
– Strengthens Hair
– Promotes Growth
– Great Against Eczema & Psoriasis Due To Healthy Fate D, C, B1, B6, B12 & E
• HOW TO APPLY BEARD SOAP?
Rinse your beard in water. Apply soap SPARINGLY to beard (3/4 swipes each side). Massage soap deep into beard hair and roots until lather (add more soap now if necessary). Let the lather rest 60-90 seconds in beard. Rinse, smile, and smell clean. Do Not Over Wash! Recommend for every other day unless you have a high intensity lifestyle, then every day use is recommended. It is very important to rub into the scalp to wash dry skin and grime off the roots of hair.
The bar is set high with this superior, awesome smelling beard soap that’s guaranteed to make your beard softer, cleaner, and your skin healthier! Made from goat milk, these free roam goats are specially fed and nourished to produce a higher vitamin enriched milk to produce a premium product like no other. After quality tested & approved each bar is then bagged & sealed to lock in the same compelling scent since day one.
-Each bar takes a curing process of four weeks before readily available with an extravagant shelf life of 4-5 years.
►Additional Skin Benefits: Helps people that suffer from; but not limited to:
• Dry skin
• Flaky Skin
• Itch & Irritation
• Inflammation (ie sunburn)