Valhalla Beard Oil
The great hall in Norse mythology where heroes slain in battle are received. A place of honor, glory or happiness. The hall of fallen warriors where Odin rules and Thor lives as a fallen warrior. Lightly glowing orange accented oil with honey mint praises and a cedar backing, smells fantastic in victory or defeat.
0.5 fl oz / 15 ml = 2 weeks - 1 month supply
1 fl oz / 30 ml = 1 - 2 month supply
3 fl oz / 90 ml = 3 - 6 month supply (Refill Bottle)
VALHALLA BEARD OILCome one, come all, Odin himself will strike down those who dare defy an oil he wears himself. A melting pot of bold and woodsy with orange praises and a honey backing, there's no dethroning this heroic bloodline of beard oils our competitors often imitate. Just spear this oil on each side of your lion mane stone carved cheekbones and you'll have more Athena's at your side than a Cerberus has heads.
Comprised of 3 basic carrier oils great for hair: Grape seed, Argan, Jojoba. However, the real details are in the complex mastery blend of essentials which will remain secret. This blend we will boastfully admit does contain a very generous amount of the very pricey East Indian Sandalwood in combination with 11 other essential oils
VEGAN, PARABEN FREE, SULFATE FREE, PHTHALATE FREE, GLUTEN FREENo chemical additives! Our products contain only the highest quality ingredients from around the world. We know what we are doing over here and we're not making empty claims. It took us years to create the scented masterpieces that won't be duplicated anywhere else. Imported high-grade oils directly from India, insane combinations, & untouchable scents with mounds of potential essential oil benefits.
VALHALLA BEARD OIL INGREDIENTSKNOW WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING IN YOUR BEARD! Making a quality superior product isn't cheap! We encourage you to compare our products to the competition. It's important to know what you are paying for and understand the value based off what the product is made with and not just it's cost. Know the difference, see the difference, feel the difference. Beard Gains.
- CARRIER OILS: Organic Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil
- ESSENTIAL OILS: Organic East Indian Sandalwood Oil, Ylang Ylang, Orange, Clementine, Bergamot, Vanilla, Clove, Cedarwood, Rosewood, Peppermint, Clary Sage, Grapefruit
HOW TO APPLY VALHALLA BEARD OIL
- With dropper release between 4-10 drops (depending on the length of beard) into the palms of your hands.
- Now, rub your hands together to evenly spread the oil throughout your hands till warm.
- Work from the outside of your burly beard in towards the roots down to your skin till distributed adequately.
- Reapply as necessary.
- After you feel you have applied your beard oil efficiently, you might have left over oil on your hands. RUB THAT ALL OVER YOUR NECK AND BODY!
✅ 100% Organic
✅ Hand Made By Women in the U.S.
✅ Paraben, Sulfate, Phthalate Free
✅ Smells Incredible
✅ Highest Quality Import Oils
❌ Not Organic
❌ Low Quality Outsourced Manufacturing
❌ Contain Harmful Chemicals
❌ Bad Smell
❌ Low Quality Oils