Round-Faced Gents, Your Beard Style Search Ends Here.
As a round-faced chap, finding the ideal beard style can feel like a wild goose chase. But fret not. We're here to guide you through the top beard styles for round faces.
Together, we'll delve into the traits of a round face and why they matter in selecting the perfect beard style.
So, kick back, and let's embark on this beard-style journey for round faces.
Round Face 101
Before we explore the finest beard styles for round faces, let's clarify what sets a round face apart and the essential characteristics that define it.
A round face is marked by short features and an absence of sharp angles, creating a face almost as broad as long.
Typically, the forehead is rounded and somewhat short, while the face's sides gently curve outward. In addition, the chin is shorter than average, accompanied by a rounded jawline.
Keeping these characteristics in mind when choosing a beard style is crucial to ensure it flatters your face shape without making it appear rounder.
Click Here to Explore Beard Gains' Spectacular Selection of Beard Care Essentials.
Beard Styles Round-Faced Gents Should Sidestep
For round faces, not all beard styles hit the mark. Some enhance your features and chisel your look, while others may amplify your face's roundness and softness.
A golden rule is to avoid beard styles that widen your face and choose those that add length.
Likewise, say no to bushy beards, mutton chops, and chin straps, which can round out your face and lack definition.
Steering clear of these styles will help you focus on elongating the face and sculpting a jawline to be proud of.
Beard Styles Perfect for Round Faces
Here are beard styles that can help you emphasize your features and achieve a more defined look:
- Balbo: A twist on the classic goatee, this style highlights the chin by contrasting it with the rest of your facial hair.
- Boxed: This style boasts a thick, well-groomed stubble that stretches from the cheek to just below the jawline, exuding sophistication.
- Circle Beard: This style is characterized by the hair on the chin connected to a mustache, forming a circle for a polished appearance.
- Classic Full Beard: This ageless and adaptable beard style flatters men of all ages, elongating the face and creating a robust, masculine presence.
- Ducktail: The Ducktail style displays a long, tapered beard with a pointed tip, crafting a sharp, angular look that brings definition to the face.
- Extended Goatee: Also referred to as the Hollywoodian, this style merges a goatee and mustache, lending a more angular appearance and accentuating the chin and jawline.
- Garibaldi Beard: This style showcases a broad, rounded beard slightly shorter at the bottom, which lengthens the face and generates a rugged, manly look.
- Imperial: An imperial beard is a distinct facial hair style, showcasing a mustache with upward curls at the ends and a little chin hair patch.
- Stubble: A stubble beard is a facial hair style characterized by short facial hair, usually ranging from 1 to 3 millimeters in length. This popular style is low-maintenance and can be accomplished by simply skipping shaving for a few days.
- Van Dyke: A Van Dyke goatee features disconnected chin hair and mustache, offering a more fashionable appearance than a conventional goatee.
Delve into these styles to pinpoint the one that highlights your features and elevates your overall look.
Choosing the perfect beard style will give you a more refined and well-groomed appearance that bolsters your confidence and leaves you feeling fantastic.
Taking Care of Your Beard
Once you've found the perfect beard style for your round face, it's essential to pay attention to your facial hair to keep it looking fabulous.
Here are some helpful tips to make sure your beard stays healthy and well-groomed:
- Stay Fresh: Clean your beard regularly with a gentle beard shampoo or wash to get rid of dirt, oil, and bacteria. Remember to use a clean towel to dry your beard after washing it.
- Moisturize: Use high-quality beard oil or balm to keep your beard hydrated and avoid itchiness and dandruff.
- Keep It Neat: Regular trimming is vital to maintaining a tidy and well-groomed appearance. Use scissors or a beard trimmer to keep your beard at its preferred length.
- Brush and Comb: Distribute oils evenly throughout your beard, untangle any knots, and encourage healthy growth using a beard comb or brush.
Remember, a well-groomed beard can significantly enhance your overall appearance, so invest time caring for it properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best beards for chubby cheeks?
For those with chubby cheeks seeking the ideal beard style, numerous options can help you attain a refined and well-structured appearance.
Choose beard styles that contribute length instead of width to emphasize your features and create a more stretched-out look.
Top-notch beard styles for round faces include the Hollywoodian, Ducktail, Classic Full Beard, Garibaldi Beard, and Faded Beard.
By trying various styles, you can discover the perfect fit that highlights your features, making you look and feel fantastic.
Do beards look good on chubby faces?
Absolutely. Beards can enhance the appearance of chubby faces as long as you select a style that flatters your unique facial structure.
Top beard styles for fuller cheeks include the Van Dyke, Imperial, and Circle Beard.
These styles emphasize the chin and jawline, giving the face a lengthened and more angular appearance. So, go ahead and rock that beard with confidence.
Should round faces grow a beard?
Absolutely. Beards can dazzle on round faces if you pick a style that flatters your face shape. Opt for a style that lends length to your face and carves out a jawline to be proud of.
Steer clear of beard styles that widen the face, like bushy beards and mutton chops.
Choosing the right beard style gives your face an elongated, balanced, and well-defined appearance.
Click Here to Connect with the Beard Gains Crew and Discover Their Passionate Pursuit of All Things Beards.
A Treasure Trove of Beard Styles for Round Faces Awaits
Finding the ideal beard style is critical to crafting a polished, defined look for a round face.
When hunting for a beard style, aim for ones that add length and sculpt a jawline, like the Hollywoodian, Ducktail, and Classic Full Beard.
Faded beard styles and those with angular lines are also an excellent fit for round faces.
However, dodge beard styles that widen your face, such as bushy beards and mutton chops.
By experimenting with various styles and pinpointing the one that accentuates your features, you'll elevate your overall look and boost your self-assurance.